Wednesday 8 June 2016

Old Factory Candles Review. | Mahogany, Leather, & Straight Razor Scents!

This one you'll have to see to believe. Full review is located at http://goo.gl/BXU8eC. These "Man Candles" are available in multiple scents.

Review of the Old Factory Candle

I tried the Mahogany, which was my favorite. It's going in my office right now! The other two scents, "leather," and "Straight Razor," didn't impress me.

I purchased these on Amazon.com and just had to find out how they worked, or didn't work. I'll say the leather flavor was "Spot on" and really did smell like an old shoe. Probably not something I like to be around though, and not really anything that would impress any females.

Old Factory Candles Review

Guys, if you want to check out things that I review, please visit my website, http://www.thingsmenbuy.com. You'll see that there are numerous items I personally test, along with friends of mine. This site was built with all the fellas in mind, as well as for their women. Let's face it, women NEVER know what to buy us, so hopefully I can uncover some pretty bad ass stuff in my quest to try all things that are cool for men!

Posted via Composer